Monday 7 January 2008

Boast Post

For the past few days I have just been opening this blog like I open other peoples blogs and keep wondering why this Vikram Hegde doesn't write anything on his blog.

Anyway finally today I write again to celebrate yesterday, the day on which I did a Winston Churchill. In fact I continued being Churchill today too. I didn't smoke cigars or deliver war winning speeches. What I actually did is carry out my duties from my bed, which Churchill also supposedly did. Not just handling transport for the National Legislation Review Competition, which was possible only because it was the cooperative Law-Soc, but also handled a couple of cases in Ramnagaram and answered my sister's queries about high school geometry.

Thats the only thing I can boast about for now. I have forgotten the To do list, and will start again from tomorrow.

I was also General Sternwood for a while (BTW the big sleep has got the best dialogbaazi in all of English cinema) I went up to the terrace of Cauvery hostel and soaked in the sun and watched as a fifth year contentedly puffed away on a cigarette(I hope it was that, you never know, Sunday afternoon).

What happened to Quirk?

1 comment:

RAP said...

Dialoguebaazi?

:-)

You wuz here