Monday 26 January 2009

Post tiger sighting angst



This is the first time I have been able to actually photograph a wild tiger. On my previous sightings I either did not have a camera or the tiger had disappeared before I had been able click. This pic here was clicked by Mohan (Thanks Mohan).

Though it has been a very successful trip in terms of animal and bird sightings, I still feel we should have stayed for one more day.

There are better pics of elephants and gaur from this trip but just to show how bold they were, I'll put up a pic taken from my phone.


In keeping with my practice of promising to blog about things later and completely forgetting about them later, I shall put up more about this later.

However, I'll leave you with some cryptic numbers. (not related to the trip).

Day 1: 33 - 20
Day 2: 22 - 14

Try and guess what they are about,

No comments:

You wuz here