Thursday 23 April 2009

Interesting posts on other blogs

This is my last couple of months on the Legal Services Clinic, NLSIU and it marks the end of four years on the committee. This hasn't hit me completely yet. I shall use this opportunity to pimp the LSC blog though. Do check out the latest post (here, if you didn't click on it two lines ago). It is not a LLP report like most other posts. It's by me, but that's not the reason I put up this link under interesting posts.

I had a good laugh for more reasons than one when I read this post by none other than the very influential Krugman. I'll put up the punchline here

So Citigroup is profitable because investors think it’s failing, while Morgan Stanley is losing money because investors think it will survive. I am not making this up.

No comments:

You wuz here